A FULL SERVICE LAW FIRM
Award Winning Attorney and Law Firm
Marquis Who’s Who in America (Zulu Ali, Esq. Inductee)
Top 100 Lawyers by the National Black Lawyers-Top 100
- Top 100 Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers-Top 100
- Premier 100 Trial Attorney by the American Academy of Trial Attorneys
(National Academy of Jurisprudence)
- Top 10 Lawyers by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Top 10 Best Immigration Lawyers by the American Institute of Legal Counsel
- Top 10 Criminal Law, Immigration Law, and Personal Injury Attorneys by the American Jurist Institute
- Top 10 Criminal Law and Immigration Law Attorneys by Attorney & Practice Magazine
- Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys in the United States of America
- Rue Ratings Best Attorneys in America
From Our Clients
Tho my journey has been long,The Law Offices Of Zulu Ali has given me the confidence and encouragement to keep pushing through it all.
Thanks Mr.Ali and Your dedicated staff“
U.S. IMMIGRATION POLICY, POLICE BRUTALITY, AND UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION AGAINST TORTURE
Dedicated to Michael Brown and Others who have been killed unjustly. Written by: Zulu Ali, Esq United Nations Situated in Manhatten, New York, the United Nations (U.N.) was established on October 24, 1945. In essence, it was created to implement international unity....
The Undefeated Publishes Profile Article on Attorney Zulu Ali
The Undefeated published an article about Attorney Ali titled: This trial lawyer wants to spread the word on black America and justice in his new book. Available in print and video, Black America & American Justice: A History & Paradigm of Retributive...
The Law Offices of Zulu Ali
Justice in America isn’t something that’s just given to you. It has to be fought for. At the Law Offices of Zulu Ali, we take on extremely difficult cases and matters that provide an opportunity to make changes in the law, through the courts, when the law is unjust.
Connect With Us
Phone: (888) 682-3049
Toll Free 24 hrs
Fax: (951) 346-9101
2900 Adams Street
Riverside, CA 92504