A FULL SERVICE LAW FIRM
Award Winning Attorney and Law Firm
Marquis Who’s Who in America (Zulu Ali, Esq. Inductee)
Top 100 Lawyers by the National Black Lawyers-Top 100
- Top 100 Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers-Top 100
- Premier 100 Trial Attorney by the American Academy of Trial Attorneys
(National Academy of Jurisprudence)
- Top 10 Lawyers by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- Top 10 Best Immigration Lawyers by the American Institute of Legal Counsel
- Top 10 Criminal Law, Immigration Law, and Personal Injury Attorneys by the American Jurist Institute
- Top 10 Criminal Law and Immigration Law Attorneys by Attorney & Practice Magazine
- Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys in the United States of America
- Rue Ratings Best Attorneys in America
From Our Clients
Tho my journey has been long,The Law Offices Of Zulu Ali has given me the confidence and encouragement to keep pushing through it all.
Thanks Mr.Ali and Your dedicated staff“
The Law Office of Zulu Ali (zulualilaw.com), a Black-Owned law firm based in Riverside, California, has announced that it has expanded its practice to include representing defendants, victims, and persons seeking reparations before the International Criminal Court in...
RIVERSIDE, Calif., Aug. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Attorney Zulu Ali of the Law Offices of Zulu Ali in Riverside, California has been named Top 10 Best Lawyers in Criminal Law, Immigration Law, and Personal Injury by the American Jurist Institute. The American Jurist...
Legacy of Dred Scott: Racisim in U.S. Courts By Zulu Ali, Esq. Dred Scott v. Sandford, 60 U.S. 393 (1857) is a landmark case by the U.S. Supreme Court. The Court held that black people, whether enslaved or free, could not be American citizens and had no standing to...
The Law Offices of Zulu Ali
Justice in America isn’t something that’s just given to you. It has to be fought for. At the Law Offices of Zulu Ali, we take on extremely difficult cases and matters that provide an opportunity to make changes in the law, through the courts, when the law is unjust.
Connect With Us
Phone: (888) 682-3049
Toll Free 24 hrs
Fax: (951) 346-9101
2900 Adams Street